What are all of those materials? Check out the AMS website for information about Montessori environments and materials.
1. A video by Dr. Annette Haines about the Montessori Method. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjOvCC0jVCs
2. Read this recent Investors.com article, relating the history of Dr. Montessori’s path from childhood into education.
3. Enjoy this book, offering an overview of Montessori education. “Montessori Today: A Comprehensive Approach to Education from Birth through Adulthood” by Paula Polk Lillard, 1996
4. Montessori 101, Tim Seldin, author of Tomorrow’s Child, provides an overview of Montessori. His writings are available through The Montessori Foundation, http://www.montessori.org/ And, the link to Montessori 101 is here: http://issuu.com/timseldin/docs/montessori_101
5. Explore these videos about Montessori – selected from popular clips about such areas as Montessori primary, elementary, peace education, and details about language in the classroom. http://www.blog.montessoriforeveryone.com/top-ten-montessori-videos-on-youtube.html
6. Visit this website to learn more about Montessori and parenting. Age of Montessori.