Welcome to the OMA Parent Resource Center filled with articles about your child’s development. Be sure to visit the Archives of our Forza Vitale! articles, written by local Montessorians, these columns offer insights into development needs and abilities, as well as Montessori practice.
If you have an article to share, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preparation of the home and the child’s participation in family life
- Fostering independence, e.g. dressing/undressing
- Developing skills to care for self, e.g. use of the toilet
- Food and meals
- Holidays and birthdays
- Handling transitions
- Media culture
- Discipline – rewards and punishment
- Setting limits and establishing freedoms
- Handling challenging behaviors
- What is Montessori?
- Creativity and the arts
- Contemporary research and readings
- Preparing for school and support you can offer from home
- Outcomes – the Montessori “graduate“
- Elementary Montessori