School Name: SunGarden Montessori Children's House
School Location: West Linn, OR
SunGarden Montessori Children’s House is a 40-year old AMI recognized program that provides a peaceful learning environment for children ages 15 months – 6 years. SunGarden has one toddler classroom and two primary classrooms, a fully integrated indoor/outdoor learning environment for the children, and a staff deeply committed to joyfully supporting the growth and individuality of every child.
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
• Self starters
• Positive and open verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible and responsible.
• Community-oriented, collaborative, and mindful of others.
• The strength to productively and peacefully guide primary age children with compassion and a sense of humor.
• Support the whole child and work in partnership with the parents.
• Supervise assistant, understands the importance of working as a team.
• Knowledge and experience to uphold AMI standards.
Guide Position Requirements:
• AMI Primary certified
• Guide experience is preferred
• Enrollment in the Oregon Central Background Registry
• Current CPR/1st Aid, RRCAN, and Food Handlers
Come join a community where staff are respected and empowered in their work, and encouraged to collaborate in the continued development of a very special school. This is a wonderful opportunity to make an environment your own and help build a fresh culture of the community.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to the Head of School, Amy Grandia via email at email@example.com. For more information about our school, please visit our website at www.sungardenmontessori.org.