School Name: Montessori of Alameda
School Location: Portland, Oregon
Montessori of Alameda, a birth to six AMS community in NE Portland, is searching for a full time Spanish-speaking primary assistant. Montessori of Alameda is a bilingual community with every classroom offering one native or fluent Spanish speaking teacher. The assistant teacher works with the Lead Guide to ensure children are safe, loved, and experience a holistic Montessori environment. This is a great position for someone who wishes to learn more about Montessori and early childhood education. This assistant teaching position will be working with children ages 3-6.
The qualified applicant:
- Have at least of year of experience working with the preschool age group
- Available for a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday (approximate hours 8:30-5:30)
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration in the classroom
- Willing to learn Montessori method and best practices
- Growth minded and child-centered
We offer competitive starting wages and comprehensive benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, 401(k) plans, tuition discounts, paid professional development, PTO and paid school closures and holidays, and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you. To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org