School Name: Westside Montessori International
School Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Westside Montessori International (WMI) is a Christian Montessori school in the heart of Beaverton/Hillsboro, Metro-Portland area in Oregon. We are within a 5-mile radius from big corporations like Intel and Nike. We are an all-year-round school that service families who have children from ages 3 months old to 6 years old. As we adhere to the Early Learning Division (ELD) regulations to open as an Emergency Child Care Facility we are opening another classroom for 2.5 years old to 4 years old children. We are in an urgent need for a Lead Guide who is compassionate, kind and simply adores working with children.
The said individual must have an AMI, AMS or equivalent certification in the field of Montessori teaching or education, and preferably with teaching experience for children ages 2.5 years old to 4 years old.
On top of the Montessori-certification and teaching experience at the minimum should have the following certifications:
1. Central Background Registry (CBR); please visit
2. Introduction to Child Care Health and Safety (ICCHS),
3. Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect (RRCAN),
4. First Aid and CPR with Pediatric component.
5. Safe Sleep for Oregon Infants (SS)
6. Food Handlers certification
7. Prevention is Better Than Treatment (PBTT)
An attractive salaried compensation package awaits the successful applicant.
Please submit your curriculum vitae or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org