School Name: Haggard Childcare
School Location: Seattle, WA
Haggard Childcare Resources (www.haggardchildcare.com) is looking for a preschool teacher for an immediate opening, due to an emergency situation. Ideal candidates are people who are passionate about supporting children in their learning and development and are lifelong learners themselves. Energetic and creative teachers will find a beautiful and long-standing classroom, where you will have the autonomy to run your own space while being supported by a well-established company. This is a small classroom with only 12 children, at most. While we value rich experiences in the classroom and honor the work cycle, we also place an emphasis on time spent outdoors, and this classroom has direct access to a large outdoor playground. Knowledge and experience with anti-bias, anti-racist teaching is also desired.
-MACTE-approved Montessori teacher training for 3-6 year olds
– BA or AA in ECE, or related field
– Someone who truly finds joy in working with young children and their families
– Someone who can lead a team to run a high-quality classroom
– Ability and desire to work respectfully and compassionately in and with a diverse population
– A sense of humor and a sense of humility
– Ability to fulfill all Washington State Department of Early Learning requirements (negative TB test, pass a background check, etc.)
We offer a competitive salary range which varies dependent on experience and education. Our generous benefits package includes considerable paid time off, continuing education scholarships, funds to attend conferences, medical/dental/vision benefits, matching retirement, steeply discounted bus pass, etc.
Please consider joining us! This position is open immediately but we will wait for the right candidate. Please have knowledge, or at least willing interest, in anti-bias, anti-racist work with families, children, and staff.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Nicole Siciliano, at email@example.com. Thank you!