School Name: SunGarden Montessori
School Location: West Linn, OR
SunGarden Montessori Children’s House is seeking a Primary assistant to start in June!
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
• Willing to support classroom guide’s direction and vision
• Positive and open verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible and responsible.
• Community-oriented, collaborative, and mindful of others.
• The strength to productively and peacefully guide primary age children with compassion and a sense of humor.
• Supervise assistant understands the importance of working as a team.
• One year+ experience working with 3-6 year old children
• Enrollment in the Oregon Central Background Registry
• Current CPR/1st Aid, RRCAN, and Food Handlers
Come join a community where staff is respected and empowered in their work and encouraged to collaborate in the continued development of a very special school. This is a wonderful opportunity to make an environment your own and help build a fresh culture of the community.
Compensation: $15-17/hour starting (depending on experience), plus health stipend, paid professional development opportunities, and retirement benefits.
Please submit a short letter of interest and resume to the Head of School, Amy Grandia via email at email@example.com. For more information about our school, please visit our website at http://www.sungardenmontessori.org