School Name: Guidepost Montessori at Tigard
School Location: Tigard, Oregon
We’re looking for two enthusiastic, adaptable Assistant Guides who have a passion for working with children and can help out in our different age group classrooms. Our starting hourly wage is between $13 – 15 an hour plus overtime!
About the roles:
For our part time role, we are looking for someone who can mainly help with the school opening in the mornings but also someone who open to working additional hours if needed. For this role, we are offering a competitive rate of pay, access to our tax advantageous spending accounts, 401K, and sick pay!
For our full-time role, we are looking for someone who can work with the different age group classrooms. This role comes with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K, a competitive rate of pay, and a generous 75% tuition discount for up to two children at our school.
This role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn more about Montessori education! Many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on Lead Guide roles over time, thanks to our accredited Montessori training program we offer to exceptional employees.
- Have experience working with children ages 0-6
- Have a certified background check (CBR) or prefer if registered with ORO
- Valid negative TB test taken within last 12 months (prior to start date with Guidepost)
- Ability to work well with other adults
- Growth mindset and problem-solving approach
- Familiarity with the Montessori approach to education is preferred, but not required
- Must have 1 of the following:
- 20 Early Childhood Education (ECE) Units OR 10 ECE + 6 months experience in a certified center OR +1 year working in a certified center OR Step 8 or higher in Oregon Registry