School Name: Child's View Montessori School
School Location: Portland, Oregon
Child’s View Montessori School has been serving Southwest Portland for over 30 years. We have 7 classrooms that range from infancy through elementary. Currently, we are seeking a guide for our 4-year old, lower Elementary program for this coming Fall, 2019. We are looking for a confident, respectful role-model with a sense of humor, ingenuity, positive attitude and flexibility to boot!
Qualified candidates should be trained by a MACTE accredited training institution. This position is full time and offers a competitive benefits package consisting of health, dental and vision insurance, paid sick, personal and vacation time, paid professional development training as well as the little perks in life that help us along the way, like chocolate, coffee and treats.
If you have strong communications skills, love to work collaboratively with adults and children, and want to be a leader in a steady growing Montessori Elementary program, then this may be a positive fit!
Comfortable performing routine tasks such as:
- Leading Elementary Classroom
- Hiking in local woods; care of animals; service/funding projects
- Coordinating going out activities within community
- Observing children; maintain to daily record-keeping in transparent classroom; communicating with parents
- Hold a credential from a MACTE Accredited Training Institution
- Individuals with 4-year degree and/or masters degree preferred.
- Complete a minimum of 24 hours of professional development a year
- Registered in the Oregon Criminal Background Registry
If, and only if, you meet the above requirements, please feel free to email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org