School Name: Montessori School of Beaverton
School Location: Portland, Oregon
The Montessori School of Beaverton (MSB) is a private school serving the Portland metro area. The school was established in 1978 and is located in the northwest hills on a beautiful 6-acre campus. MSB is home to a thriving and vibrant community of dedicated staff and families invested in the education, development and nurturing of its 180 students, ages 3 – 12.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Excellent communication skills, flexible and responsible
• Experience and a love of working with children
• Montessori Teaching Certification, Primary or Elementary
• Preferred: Minimum 2 years work experience in a Montessori environment
This position entails but is not limited to:
• Substitute in Primary or Elementary classrooms
• Supervise children at arrivals, lunch, recess and/or dismissals
• Provide classroom support- assist with projects and material making
• Provide office support- assist Administrative Assistant, organize, file
• Assist with childcare at evening/weekend school events
General Information & Benefits Include:
• Typical hours 8:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday during the school year, may vary to meet program needs
• Paid holidays
• Hourly wage range $16.50 to $17.00 depending on experience
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Retirement plan
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
MSB is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, pregnancy, age or physical or mental disability. or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. In addition, MSB is committed to improving employment opportunities for and utilization of people who may have been denied equal opportunity in society at large.
Montessori School of Beaverton, 11065 NW Crystal Creek Lane Portland, OR 97229