School Name: Cascade Summit Montessori
School Location: West Linn, Oregon
As a Guide at in our Montessori program, you will truly experience firsthand the growth and development of your student’s knowledge and skill level. Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future success. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified Montessori educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment. We are currently looking to fill openings in our Toddler and Primary Classrooms.
Our Montessori Guides…
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized. Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- Experience working in a licensed early childhood setting
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA (Lead teachers must be Teacher Qualified under DCFS)
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
If interested, please send resumes to Melissa Cavender at mcavender@learningcaregroup.