Bethany Village Montessori
- Are accountable for the delivery of an authentic Montessori program.
- Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Guide children in self-motivated learning, helping stimulate their natural desire to learn.
- Are responsible for reporting challenges, successes and competencies of each student to the Director or to parents on a regular basis.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Montessori Certification
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, preferably a Montessori school
Associate’s degree, AMS/AMI or a MACTE accredited training certificate
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.
Your neighborhood Montessori school is supported by Montessori Unlimited, a nationwide network of authentic Montessori schools. As part of Learning Care Group—a community of inspired, bold, dedicated individuals---we invite you to be a difference maker. Here, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to make a strong, lasting, positive impact on children? Then join Learning Care Group, where we know our best asset is our people. We’ve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that exceeds expectations. That means competitive compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it’s simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth, to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for the future.